If you are an artist and your music is on Spotify you can raise funds for Ukraine. For example for Stand With Ukraine campaign on GoFundMe.
Just follow these steps:
- Open your Spotify for Artist
- Choose Profile and click on the Fan Support button
- On the Fan Support page, Choose a GoFundMe as a payment provider
- Copy campaign link from GoFundMe https://www.gofundme.com/s?q=ukraine. It might be https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-with-ukraine or https://www.gofundme.com/f/ukraine-humanitarian-fund
- Make sure you don’t copy the question mark “?” or other additional symbols. I.e. instead of https://www.gofundme.com/f/ukraine-humanitarian-fund?qid=5b2b97884df94ecc4380aa8aef5365c8 paste https://www.gofundme.com/f/ukraine-humanitarian-fund . Check the video for more details:
Any artist can add a link to the GoFundMe campaign. All you need is access to Spotify For Artist.
Spotify doesn’t charge any fees. So all donations will go directly to the campaign.
After you finish adding the campaign on Spotify, share this on your socials. This will help your fans to support you.